
This morning, around 7:00 AM, I woke up and couldn’t get back to sleep so I decided to get up and go down to the ABC studios in Times Square (our hotel is only a half block from the square) and see if I could get into the audience of the ABC Good Morning America show. Some elements of the show are done with a live audience from people brought in from off the streets so I figured I’d loiter around and try to score an invitation into the studio. Well, I was successful. We got to wave frantically like idiots while a weather girl filling in for the vacationing Tony Perkins gave the national weather report. Then, the audience coordinator rushed us outside to where Diane Sawyer and Charlie Gibson were getting ready to do a segment from out on the sidewalk. By luck of the draw, I wound up right behind them so was able to grin like crazy while they talked about something that we paid no attention to because we were too busy acting like star struck bumpkins. Well, it was still fun. Now I’m sitting by the phone waiting for Hollywood to call. Pictures in the gallery.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home